Getting off the Rollercoaster - Going for Adoption

Friday, February 03, 2006

Thoughtless and self-centred me!

I have been very remiss, because I have not mentioned how incredibly kind and uplifting your comments have been, and while I have been really pretty low I have SO appreciated the solidarity from 'out there'.

I have been 'surfing' the blogs a little less, which is REALLY NOT because I am not interested - on the contrary, I get really drawn in and involved, and I get really upset and angry for you all when the news is frustrating or disappointing, which it seems to be quite a lot.

And this is really a very short post, just to say that I am visiting Dr Expert on Monday, (I think I will call him Dr X for short) and all my hopes are pinned on him! Well - let me put it this way - if he can't 'fix' me, I think I will probably have to do the puppy thing after all.

But I haven't given up yet. And neither has R, though how he stays so patient, positive and supportive I shall never know.

So the chicken-keeper leaves Herefordshire (with R on hand-holding duty) for the bright lights of London on Monday (Harley Street, no less) so wish me luck!

Shall let you know how it goes. I hope it is going well for you, I really do. Enjoy the weekend.

3 Comments:

  • Glad to see you back - best of luck with your appointment.

    By Blogger DrSpouse, at 10:52 am  

  • Good luck tomorrow. I'm out of town or I'd volunteer to buy you a fortifying green tea in advance. I'll be thinking of you.

    By Blogger Thalia, at 6:09 pm  

  • Ah - now you're talking! Will post soon - it isn't too depressing.

    By Blogger Country Chick, at 9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home