Getting off the Rollercoaster - Going for Adoption

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lea-ving on a jet plane

We are going away for a few days to see my friend in Spain. Not long, we will be back on Tuesday, but the break is well-timed.

It does remind me, however, that last time I went to see this friend in Spain I came back and discovered I was pregnant. For the first time . . . 4 years ago, almost exactly.

Today, because we were going away we decided we should phone KT just in case she was going to try and contact us while we were away (well, she might).

R managed to squeeze out of her that she has sent our Form F to another social worker.

This is good - something is happening, but I don't have too much information to obsess on.

Maybe something will happen.

Who knows?

Back next week.

2 Comments:

  • Have a good trip Vivien. I hope that "something" will happen for you soon. But enjoy yourself in the meantime.
    Spain is just so exotic for those of us stuck over here (North America).
    DinoD

    By Blogger DinosaurD, at 9:26 pm  

  • I hope your trip is totally, absolutely wonderful!

    Also wanted to say thank you for leaving such kind, thoughtful words on my blog.

    By Blogger peesticksandstones, at 12:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home