Getting off the Rollercoaster - Going for Adoption

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Clotbusting? (Cloudbursting)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200603/s1592571.htm

Sounds like the old Kate Bush song, but this link came to me this morning, and it makes sense to me.

Having trouble coming up with blog entries as I seem to be all over the place with my cycle, spotting after just 26 days, had to cancel my follow-up appointment with Dr X, and feeling useless. A bagful of syringes (yes - clotbuster - to start using once I get a positive test) have been banished to the spare room this morning.

I asked about the spotting - can sometimes be caused by the Prednisolone but shouldn't affect my ovulation, and therefore shouldn't affect my fertility.

I don't know who or what or if I believe anything anymore.

3 Comments:

  • The spotting doesn't sound particularly encouraging...hope you can find someone a bit more helpful. It may not affect ovulation but (at least according to eastern medicine) is not helping with implantation.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 pm  

  • Thanks for that article link. I've just begun on this journey, but each day I think all signs point to "clotbusting". Good luck, I will stay tuned.

    By Blogger Angie, at 12:25 am  

  • I'm just popping over to say Hi and I'm thinking of you. I hope all is well.

    By Blogger Portlairge, at 6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home