Getting off the Rollercoaster - Going for Adoption

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Playing Tag

I realised I actually quite enjoyed the Tag thing, and so hereby tag the following, with the project to give us 9 weird things (increased to 9 because I believe 9 is a lucky number, and definitely must be for Thalia) so the following people consider yourselves tagged:
  • Thalia
  • Lola Badeggs
  • Portliarge
  • Jill
  • Shanna

I shall be back to check! (Can you tell I used to be a teacher!?)

Tomorrow I am back to Harley Street to have a scan and probably the Ovitrelle injection if deemed ready. (Yes, this is costing me a fortune, but even more worrying I am running out of holiday!)

Then all we have to do is manage to fertilise the little thing(s).

Oh, and one day I will spend enough time on this blog to figure out how to put all the many many links on that I really feel I need to do. Am not a complete technophobe, just always pushed for time! And I live too far into the sticks even to be able to get broadband. Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home