Getting off the Rollercoaster - Going for Adoption

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another wait then

My temperature chart tells me I am definitely not pregnant, as did an early HPT on Sunday morning, so I shall just wait now for the blood to reconfirm. And, sad as I am, I looked up the due date for a baby conceived with LMP of 17th May. So if I conceive this month, and all the snake oil is good for what it is supposed to be good for, I shall deliver a baby on February 21st, 2007. Sure.
I think more than anything it's the waiting that gets me down.
Thanks for the comments on the last post. I am inclined to be much less reactionary on reflection. I wonder if people at work would judge me too old after all, if I finally do get pregnant. I wonder if it's really anybody else's business.

And then I read that Cancer, Baby had died at 33, and that's too young, and made me cry. Better be as kind as you can.

5 Comments:

  • Yes, the waiting is very hard. It's also hard when you see signs that another month is going to go by without a pregnancy. I'm sorry, Vivien.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 pm  

  • A lot of people don't understand. They have no idea what is like to wait month after month... to deal with the disappointment. To be obsessed and want so badly. However, you are not alone. We are there for each other.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 3:26 pm  

  • I'm sorry, Vivien.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 pm  

  • I still haven't got around to the six wierd things, but my husband is having a great time "helping me" with suggestions of how I'm wierd.
    Sorry about the waiting- it sucks!
    I see that Hereford FC got promoted so congratulations on that!!

    By Blogger Portlairge, at 2:04 am  

  • I'm sorry that this is yet another month when it didn't work for you. Let's hope that that snake oil kicks in soon.

    By Blogger Thalia, at 8:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home