Getting off the Rollercoaster - Going for Adoption

Monday, December 08, 2008

A strange date

Tomorrow is our final hearing, and we are invited to bring family and friends and a camera to "this happy occasion" !
I don't know quite what to expect, but we have invited three friends and R's parents (mine are too far away to travel for what is likely to be a 45 minute hearing).
What is really weird is the date. When we got married we chose to do it on John Lennon's birthday. Tomorrow is the anniversary of his death. I never thought it would be a date I would celebrate. How strange life is!

4 Comments:

  • If I could make it there (and you wanted me), I would be there in a flash.
    Best of luck tomorrow and I can't believe were your life has taken you now CC.
    DinoD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 pm  

  • Sometimes a happy anniversary is just what's needed to balance things out!

    By Blogger beagle, at 8:42 pm  

  • That is good news. There's a thread on Adoption UK about making adoption certificates, apparently different courts make more or less of a big deal - seems like yours at least makes something of it.

    By Blogger DrSpouse, at 1:34 am  

  • PS have tagged you in a meme...

    By Blogger DrSpouse, at 11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home